Sunday, July 20, 2008

Levels of fail detected sir! Shall we launch the win torperdoes?

AYE WE SHALL.



So. Hot Fuzz. If there was ever any British Cop movies I've ever seen that gave me a good time it would be this one. Honestly. I've always been a fan of British pop culture (And their accent just cracks me up.) Hot Fuzz basically tells the tale of a workaholic cop, Nicholas Angel (Played by Simon Pegg) from London who's been reassigned to the sleepy town of Sandford because he's arrest rate ( a whopping 400% arrest rate ) is embarrassing his co-workers, making them look bad in comparison to his hard work.

After he gets assigned to Sandford, he gets paired up with someone who he arrested earlier, Danny Butterman (played by Nick Frost), who is the son of the chief of police of Sandford. Everything else plays a major part in the story so I won't spoil it for you.

It's really worth the watch. If you have Astro, check the listing and wait for HBO to show it. If you don't, get a DvD to watch it.

Danny Butterman: How's Lurch?
Nicholas Angel: He's in the freezer.
Danny Butterman: Did you say 'cool off'?
Nicholas Angel: No, I didn't say anything actually.
Danny Butterman: Shame.
Nicholas Angel: There was a bit earlier that you missed when I distracted him with a cuddly monkey, then I said 'playtime's over' and I hit him with the Peace Lily.
Danny Butterman: You're off the chain!

1 comment:

T said...

I watched Hot Fuzz in Teva's house. It's real scary and funny at the same time.