Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bleeeech.

Well. Exams are coming soon to me, AGAIN. Jesus christ I swear they're trying to kill us or something. Well, not that it matters. ANYWAY, ON TO NON-DEPRESSING NEWS!

I got myself a nifty new World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game Deck. It's a Tauren Druid-esque deck. Why Taurens? They're awesome. Now shut up.

The World of Warcraft TCG features a lot of really nice artwork on the cards. Hero cards have their images printed on both sides, one's for game reference, the other is just for display. Right now, anyone near Sri Petaling who wants to know more regarding World of Warcraft: TCG, I suggest you go to Mid Valley Megamall's Comics Mart. That's the only current place I know where WoW players gather. Anyone else interested?

P.S. I'd make an awesome ally, what with my craploads of healing spells. hint hint. :D

No comments: